- To decode a bencoded file (most likely a .torrent file), you can either drag and drop the file to the editor below or press the "Open file..." button and select your file.
- To encode, paste JSON representation of the structure to the editor below and press the "Save (bencode it)" button.
- Still not clear about what it does?
- Tip: you can share the URL as the contents are encoded within it.
- Note: this application runs only in your web browser, i.e. no data is transmitted to any server.
Is this application useful to you? Consider making a donation to the developer.
1. Bencode - Wikipedia
3. Source of the example file